What is “Engaging with God”?
If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you. John 15:7 NKJV
Do you find yourself searching for answers, healing, prosperity, or even something as simple as peace of mind? Yet you often find your journey full of despair, pain, and frustration. Thoughts will come to your mind like, “Is this what God intended for me?” or “I know He is the answer but I can’t seem to connect with God.”
If your desire is to hear His voice (Jhn 10:4), know His will (Heb 10:36), or have deeper communion with Jesus this class is for you.
This class teaches you how to go deeper in your communion with the Lord, leading you on a journey to find out what is on the Father’s heart. Learn to hear the Father’s voice more clearly and to receive what He has for you.
Engaging with God is a 6 week class that focuses on:
- Getting a proper view of God in order to draw closer to Him.
- How to “Shut the Door” and focus on the Lord.
- Acknowledging the Holy Spirit while learning to hear His voice and follow His leading.
- Dealing with distractions: intense emotions, racing thoughts, etc…
- What does spending time with Jesus look like in practice?
Come learn how to connect with the Lord in a deeper way.