HEART OF A WARRIOR
Training, Deliverance & Healing
And there will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars; and on the earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring; men’s hearts failing them for fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth, for the power of the heavens will be shaken. Luk 21:25-26 NKJV
We are living in one of the greatest moments in history. A time where the darkness appears to be increasing daily. Many are struggling with fear, anxiety, and stress day after day. We watch, often helplessly, as loved ones and friends live with the internal wrestling which produces great pain and suffering. Questions arise within our minds:
- Where is God?
- Why is He allowing me to suffer?
- How do I experience the freedom His word promises me?
- Does anyone understand the pain I’m in?
- Will I ever feel normal (or whole)?
The Heart of a Warrior: Training, Deliverance & Healing is a training intensive, followed by a ministry intensive, for those who want to walk as an overcomer. Prepare your heart to receive His blessing!
Training Topics Include:
- How strongholds (good & bad) work
- Understanding the importance of revelation in the Spirit
- Understanding your identity in Christ
- Walking in your God given authority
- A Biblical perspective of the demonic
- Finding repentance and forgiveness
- Identifying the true condition of your heart
- Receiving God’s healing & cleansing
- And much more!
Cost: Love Offering
Registration: Click “Registration” button below.
NOTE: Registering for the Training Intensive automatically allows you to attend the Deliverance and Healing Intensive if you choose to.
Dates & Times:
2020 Schedule H.O.W. Training & Ministry Intensive
Training Intensive: Coming Soon, Please check back in January
Ministry Intensive: Coming Soon, Please check back in January
IMPORTANT: In order to attend the Ministry Intensive you will need to also attend the Training Intensive.
To Register & Download the H.O.W. Illustrations click on the link below.