Heart of a Warrior
And there will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars; and on the earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring; men’s hearts failing them for fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth, for the power of the heavens will be shaken. Luk 21:25-26 NKJV
We are living in one of the greatest moments in history. A time where the darkness appears to be increasing daily. Many are struggling with fear, anxiety, and stress day after day. We watch, often helplessly, as loved ones and friends live with the internal wrestling which produces great pain and suffering. Questions arise within our minds:
- Where is God?
- Why is He allowing me to suffer?
- How do I experience the freedom His word promises me?
- Does anyone understand the pain I’m in?
- Will I ever feel normal (or whole)?
The Heart of a Warrior Encounter is a 2 day training encounter for those who want to understand how to walk as an overcomer. There will be times of ministry throughout the training encounter. Prepare your heart to receive His blessing!
- How strongholds (good & bad) work
- Understanding the importance of revelation in the Spirit
- Understanding your identity in Christ
- Walking in your God given authority
- A Biblical perspective of the demonic
- Finding repentance and forgiveness
- Identifying the true condition of your heart
- And much more!
Cost: Love Offering
Registration: Click “Registration” button below
Dates & Times:
October 5th & 6th, Heart of a Warrior Encounter, Friday & Saturday, 10am-1pm & 2:30-5:30pm each day, International House of Prayer University, 12905 US-71, Grandview, MO 64030
November 9th & 10th, Heart of a Warrior Encounter, Friday & Saturday, 10am-1pm & 2:30-5:30pm each day, International House of Prayer University, 12905 US-71, Grandview, MO 64030
Please make sure to download the material to your computer, iPad or phone. You can also print the material or purchase a printed copy at the training.
To Download the OS Guidelines & H.O.W. Illustrations click on the link below.